Thursday, August 9, 2007

Introduction.

Hello,

I am still new to the blogging industry. The main purpose of El Blanco is to blog about my three passions in life; movies, food and football. I will refrain from blogging about myself too much. Those of you expecting soppy love stories will be dissapointed. However, if you are compelled to know more about me, I should be working at TGIF's in South Yarra. If you do drop by, please tip well.

So much for the introduction. More to follow.

El Blanco is spanish for; The Whites.

2 comments:

Hoping For A Fairytale said...

Luckily you mentioned that El Blanco is for ... I forgot what it's for... But it is necessary to mention what it is for :D. I feel quite a number of people would think what I thought haha. Welcome to the world of blogging Mr. President!

Sam said...

Its almost as if Im hearing you speak as I read the words of El Blanco.

Cheers bro, all the best in living to the fullest.



d=)

 
The Godfather -